- We provide you all the course material and training for doing the coding sessions. Please don't use this material that we prepared for our programs for any other purpose than to teach in local libraries through MathAndCoding organization.
- You shall not copy our material without our written permission.
- When you make commitment to teach a workshop through us, you will stick to the commitment for the entire workshop.
- The workshops will be done using the MathAndCoding organization name and banner. We take care of student registration and other logistics. You agree to MathAndCoding taking care of the registration and communications with library.
- You agree to include mathandcoding organization (email@example.com) for all the communication with students and librarians so that we can monitor the workshop progress and make sure the quality is maintained.
- You will follow the guidelines we set for the workshops. You will promptly reply to the emails we send asking about the progress of the workshops
- You agree to have your name and photo published on our website as one of the teaching volunteers/session leaders for the organization